So I am obviously really into the videos right now. Don't feel like you have to watch all of them, but they are adorable so you might just miss something that would make you smile! :-)
My kids really are the joy of my life. They drive me crazy some of the time, but I was half way there to begin with so there you go. It's nothing medications can't fix - hahaha. That was a joke, sort of.
I've become an insomniac this week and my brain is really struggling right now. Part of me says to stop writing before I make a fool out of myself, but the other part is telling me this could really be interesting so I guess I will keep going.
You all love me enough to deal with my quirkiness, right?
I just want to say how much I love blogging. It has really helped me get in touch with so many of you that I thought had fallen off the face of the earth. We all have kids and husbands and totally crazy lives now, but it's nice to sit down and catch up on each of you each week! I have been able to start a great relationship with my cousin Holly. (If you want to see some amazing photography check out her blog. Her kids are adorable!) Karen and I have started an awareness association that is apparently catching on and spreading quite quickly. So if I don't accomplish anything in my life at least I feel like my blog has made a difference! :-)
I better get off my rear and get going. Life is so crazy - it's nice to just sit and reflect sometimes.



10 comments:
I'm so glad you blog! I love reading about your life. ;)
Kristin,
Right back at ya babe!
:-)
I am a big fan of the blogging world too! I also like reading about everyone's crazy lives... it makes me feel like I am not the only one out there!
Blogging really is wonderful. I am glad that I found you. It has been nice to see your little girls. One of these days we will have to actually get together!
And don't apologize for what you post. It is all great!
Hey Meg, Your brothers and sisters may be the only ones that truely know how crazy you are, and we still love ya so that is all that matters I guess. I like your videos and the only reason I started blogging was because of a comment you made one day. You said,"At least people can see what is going on in our lives and won't ahve to read about it one day in my journal when I am dead." Inspirational I know, but it got me thinking and that is when I decided to start one of my own. I have been working on a slide show for you of your little mosters. It should post in my blog page within the next hours if not by tomorrow. Check it out and if you like it we can put it in yours too. I would love for you to make a montage of my birthday stuff for me. I love you and can't wait to hang out tomorrow morning with you and the family. Peace out,
Josh
Meg,it's so hard to find the time to chat on the phone that works good for the other person so I agree, blogging helps us keep in tough better. I like blogging too, plus it works as my journal.
Tell Josh I like his blog. I checked it out. He has my approval to marry Dyan, I really like her, They are a darling couple just incase my opinion mattered). BTW-when is the wedding date? Love ya!!!!
DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY PLANS FOR YOUR ANNIERSARY NEXT FRIDAY?
They should offer spell check in the "posting comments" square. I make way to many mistakes, LOL!
meg -- it is great to be back on earth and connected again... i felt like i had fallen off the face of the earth, too!
It was so sweet of you to mention me! I too am thrilled to finally be getting to really know you - funny how that works out. Thanks for the compliment on my photos, I'm glad you enjoy the blog (and I love that I can keep in touch and that I am finally documenting my children's lives!)
Post a Comment