I am the luckiest girl in the world!!!
Jay took me to the Keith Urban concert last night for my 26th birthday present!
It was unbelievable! My first concert ever... it won't be my last!
We are Keith Urban fans through and through. If you are looking for an amazing experience go to his concert. You will be entertained and thrilled by the effects.
Now for the lucky part...
We met "Big Shoe Stu" from KMLE Country 108 before the concert. While we were watching the Wreckers open the show in our nosebleed seats Stu stuck his head out of the tunnel and waved at us. He came up and asked if we wanted to go backstage and meet the Wreckers. Of course!!! We left during the last song and went down to meet them. It was cool. They autographed our KMLE flauge t-shirts and talked to everyone for a little bit. Michelle is from Sedona so she was glad to be back home in AZ. We got to see her little girl Owen - she was adorable and kept posing for all of us. It's funny because they are just ordinary women. You would never guess they were famous country singers if you saw them on the street.
Why don't we have a picture with them? We lost our camera at my mom's house a few weeks ago. I was kicking myself the whole time we were sitting there wishing I had the camera. So this pic will have to do.

Now for the main event...
Keith Urban was the best perfomer!
He is so happy and emotional and you can't not just love him!
The lighting, video, audio mix, and sound was just amazing!
You could hear everything so clearly.
It was so much fun to just sit back and sing along all night long.
This is definitely up there on the list of the best birthdays ever!
Thanks Jay - you are definitely the best friend a girl like me could have!



4 comments:
That's AWESOME!! Good job Jay!
How COOL! I love Keith Urban too! Way to go Jay...scored big time with your woman!
That would be so cool to have meet the Wreekers!!!! Holy Cow, just to be back stage would be enough for me. Seems like those nosebleed seats paid off. Good job Jay. I really like Keith Urban. What a fun night. Although without a a picture of proof I am just going to take your word for it, J/K. "LL"
Yaaay! Happy (late) birthday Meg! And I am so jealous you got to go to Keith Urban!!
Post a Comment