Monday, June 18, 2007

OK girls, here's the deal. If you are going to tell me my house isn't as clean as yours I need to see proof. Join the club by posting pics on your blog showing your membership in our awesome club! Kristin, if you want to be president you have to provide the goods. :-) I also want to remind you that this is my house after Jay spent hours "cleaning" with the girls.
So let's see the pics! Bring it on!!! :-)

2 comments:

Kaylani said...

oh Meg! This is really embarassing, but i had a girlfriend show up unannounced the other day. For what? Yep, just to clean. She even brought her own supplies...assuming that because my kitchen floor was so bad that maybe I didn't have the means to clean it? Who knows.

Bowman Family said...

Kaylani,
I have had that happen too. Most of those times I have been really sick so I didn't feel like a complete loser. I am so glad to know that you are a "real mom" too!
I love your story! Thanks for sharing!!! :-)