Monday, June 11, 2007

Well, I am officially 26. Why do birthdays seem less important as each year passes? I think it's because I feel like I am 80 most of the time so 26 doesn't seem like such a big deal. :-) Amanda guessed my age at 21. No, I didn't give birth at 16, but thanks for the compliment, I think!

Anyway, I don't have any pics from my b-day dinner at my parent's house because my camera is still AWAL! So... here's a description of my favorite present (other than Keith Urban of course). My parents gave me a Speedo Thong. It's white with navy blue accents. Jay thinks it's the greatest gift ever. OK, so the box says "thong" but it's a new pair of sandals. "Hydroterra" to be exact. We had the best time joking all night about my thong. What a memorable birthday.

If you are wondering why my dad didn't stop us from joking in such a manner - he was released yesterday from being our Bishop. He just kept laughing and telling Jay he needed to meet with his bishop. Good times.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY. I hope you enjoy your thong, I mean shoes. That is so funny! Tell your Dad to take a week off of church. Just take a dip in the pool, eat bon-bons, bag the whole 3 hours. He deserves it! hahaha

K said...

That does make me laugh, too!! All of it...

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Meg! Swimming lessons looked like a ball - they must feel good with your AZ heat.

IronLawGirl said...

Happy birthday Margaret!!!! I love you even though you're old. hehehehe