Karen and I have decided to start a new awareness association...
"MOMS WITH TRASHED HOUSES BUT THAT'S OK CAUSE WE ARE GOOD MOMS AND HAVE GOOD KIDS CLUB"
If you would like to join feel free! We will post pics of our "fun, loving homes" without discretion for toys, clutter and all out trashiness. So bring it on...
As soon as the battery for the camera I am borrowing gets charged you will see some awesome pics from this week!
These will have to do for now:
Notice the cheesy chips in her hand and on her face and the pillow...
Yes, that is a potty chair on Rachel's head. Dora to be exact.
She thought she was a beautiful princess with a crown.
I really am a good mom, I promise!
Dirty child, dirty kitchen... there is a theme here.
One of my favorite pics ever...
Rachel ate 15 chocolate easter eggs in less than 2 minutes. It was everywhere!



2 comments:
The joys of childhood!!!!
Love it! Consider me a member, although I might have to refrain from posting for a while because I am also a member of the the "Mom with a high maintenance Mother-in-law who would absolutely die if she saw my house looking like it usually does Club." They just visited so I can't blow my cover by exposing that I usually focus on things other than cleaning ALL DAY LONG!
Post a Comment