Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We started swim lessons at Kino this week.
I only signed them up for two weeks - I don't expect them to join the swim team - I just want to make sure they won't drown!
Jo Alldredge (Brewer) was kind enough to do the mom & tots class with Rachel while Katie was in Utah.
They look alike so it really worked well! hahaha
Jo is expecting her own little girl in September.
She is going to be a fabulous mom!!!
Kicking
We have some friends from the ward in the class.
Mandy & Tayte Hodson with Rachel & Jo

Jo let me use her brand new professional camera to take pics since my camera is still missing.

I took about 200 pics in less than a half hour! I think I am in love!!! Thanks Jo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at all your swimming lessons, I think we got jipped (sp?) on ours. Seriously, they look like so much fun. That's great you had someone to go in with the girls and help you out. They are so cute and it looks like they really learned a lot of things in one lesson.

I need to lose my camera accidently so I can get a new one. It's so slow! Oh, BTW....I LOVED YOUR POSTCARD PICTURE!!!! You looked fabulous. For mine I liked how Dad used the baby blessing one for our anniversary. I WAS HUGE!! Oh well. To the parents we are all beautful no matter what size. You definitly can tell you have lost weight since then. Right On!

Crissybug said...

Howdy! I came across your blog while hopping around others. Your girls are so adorable!

I signed up my Caden for lessons at Stapley, but I haven't been too impressed. Maybe it is because Caden is super stubborn, but he isn't learning much.

Anyway...it has been fun catching up with your life through your blog. Do you still keep in contact with Jenny Dick? I heard that she got married recently. I miss her. :(