We heard Rachel snoring the other night and turned around to see this. We were just driving home from my parent's house so it wasn't a long trip. She was out cold.
What a darling picture of Jayne and Grandpa. Are your kids in to band aids? Mine wear them as accesories. Anything they can do to them selves to get a band aid they will. I am going to start having to buy cheap ones. We go through a box a week. It's now a part of my grocery list. Thomas got a princess one from Kristen's house that was Kenzi's and he wore it for five days. It was the water proof kind. He loved it....it scared Mark.
Danny and I are a month apart - I am older :-) We haven't seen each other since 1999 so our reunion at Matt's wedding was long overdue. I love you Danny!!!
Jay and Meg - July 2007
There's the Man I Love!
Jayne Kissing Daddy
Abbott Siblings
"We are a happy family!"
Meg's the Queen
"It's nice being the oldest!"
Rachel & Aunt Sara
"You're my bestest Sara EVER!"
The Whole Clan
My Cousin Holly's New Amazing Site for all things Baby!
3 comments:
I like the bandaids on her knees!
The lady-like pose is so classic!
Meg, you are a blogger-extraordinaire. I am very impressed with all your posts and all the fun things your family does!
What a darling picture of Jayne and Grandpa. Are your kids in to band aids? Mine wear them as accesories. Anything they can do to them selves to get a band aid they will. I am going to start having to buy cheap ones. We go through a box a week. It's now a part of my grocery list. Thomas got a princess one from Kristen's house that was Kenzi's and he wore it for five days. It was the water proof kind. He loved it....it scared Mark.
Post a Comment