Jennifer had some good questions so instead of commenting on each post I thought I would answer them here.
"Why is your dad in Glendale? Is he not at Westwood anymore?"
My dad was transfered to Mountain View right after we graduated. He taught there for a few years then he transferred to Gilbert High School as the principal for a few years. He moved up to institute three years ago and was transfered to Chandler Gilbert Community College Institute. He was just transfered again last month to Glendale Community College Institute. He is the institute Director and the only teacher. It's over thirty miles away. They thought about moving, but have decided to stay.
"What on earth is Guitar Hero?"
It is a Play Station 2 game that rocks! My brother has had it for a while, but I just started playing it a few weeks ago and I am addicted. You pick a song and have to play along with a fake guitar. There are buttons to push and a strum bar. There is also the whammy bar which is my favorite! Definitely something that will bring happiness to your life if you can try it! Highly recommended!
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yaaay! Thank you for addressing my important concerns.
I shall have to look into Guitar Hero...
Post a Comment