We saw this when it was on SNL and we laughed our heads off... "Do you know why my daddy left me?" HIlarious! I have heard there is a diego one now too... that would be funny i bet. Thanks for sharing again!
Meg...this is one of the funniest things ever! Shawn and I were in stiches watching this. Caden was around when we clicked on the link, and really thought it was Dora. SNL are truly geniuses!
Danny and I are a month apart - I am older :-) We haven't seen each other since 1999 so our reunion at Matt's wedding was long overdue. I love you Danny!!!
Jay and Meg - July 2007
There's the Man I Love!
Jayne Kissing Daddy
Abbott Siblings
"We are a happy family!"
Meg's the Queen
"It's nice being the oldest!"
Rachel & Aunt Sara
"You're my bestest Sara EVER!"
The Whole Clan
My Cousin Holly's New Amazing Site for all things Baby!
3 comments:
We saw this when it was on SNL and we laughed our heads off... "Do you know why my daddy left me?" HIlarious! I have heard there is a diego one now too... that would be funny i bet. Thanks for sharing again!
Meg...this is one of the funniest things ever! Shawn and I were in stiches watching this. Caden was around when we clicked on the link, and really thought it was Dora. SNL are truly geniuses!
love it!
Post a Comment