We went shooting with my parents, Steve Raz and his kids Kelly and Spencer, Katie, Jessie, Thanner, Josh and Dyan. We had a fabulous time once we finally found a site open. All of them were closed due to fire restrictions. We shot at Sycamore Creek (the actually creek bed) about 30-45 minutes away. Beautiful place to shoot!
Monday, July 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That was so funny! It looks like a scene out of rambo-training camp or something like that. The girls with the guns was hilarious. The sound on our computer died, so I hope I didn't miss anything too exciting. This looks like it definitely makes for a funner afternoon than most.
Meg, I love that you're holding it like it's a machine gun or something... :) Looks like fun.
I'm sad that I didn't get to see you guys at Faith's mom's thing. I had planned on going and then I ended up car-less on the day of and couldn't get there.
Post a Comment