Thursday, July 05, 2007

A few of Rachel's messes
Rachel was eating apples and peanut butter dip again. I kept checking on her because they were sitting on the wood floor watching "Wizard of Oz" for the 100th time and last time I let her do this she covered the floor with the dip.
I went to the bathroom and came out to find Rachel rubbing the dip into her legs and arms. I asked what she was doing and she said, "I am putting on my lotion!"
She had also rubbed a ton of it into the wood floor again! At least she left the rug alone.
She will not be eating this dip again for a LONG time!
Rachel hid from me when I pulled the camera out.
They were cleaning the floor and Rachel's body with baby wipes.

Next mess:

Rachel's painted FINGERS

Last Sunday, I took Jayne into my room to get her dressed and Rachel was very quiet.

You know what that means!

She came in so proud and showed us her fingers.

She was only alone for two minutes!

I made her SCRUB the fingernail polish off of the bookcase with a Clorox wipe. It didn't work, but after an hour of scrubbing I hope Rachel got the picture!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I thought I had my hands full. . . What a stinker.

Jennie said...

OH MY! I know what "quiet" means in my house too....TROUBLE! By the way, you can get the polish off with nail polish remover on the furniture. Just be careful not to rub too hard and the paint comes up too. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Polish is the worst! I guess that's what I have to look forward to in stead of dirt with my boys