Heather Ives just posted some of our pics from our family photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. Check it out!!! Her link is on the right side "Heather Ives Photography". :-)
What fun family photos! It was really fun to see everyone (It has been a long time) and see everyone's personalities. Tell your parents (and everyone else) hi from us.
OOOH! So good! I love the one of all the sibs hugging, you look great in that one too! I thought your idea of having them worship you in the other pose was fun too. I absolutely love the ones she did of your parents lovin' each other, so SWEET! I'm glad that you were able to get some great shots to display in your home!
I love the one with just you and Jason. You look so pretty in it and I like Jason in his cowboy hat. In the video with Jayne at PT, she looks like Snow White. SOOOOOOOOOO cute. It seems like Rachel might be your little Tom Boy, I think Lydia might be too and Mark is all for that! He wants a tought little girl. I told him we musst compromise but eventually it's up to her......HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Danny and I are a month apart - I am older :-) We haven't seen each other since 1999 so our reunion at Matt's wedding was long overdue. I love you Danny!!!
Jay and Meg - July 2007
There's the Man I Love!
Jayne Kissing Daddy
Abbott Siblings
"We are a happy family!"
Meg's the Queen
"It's nice being the oldest!"
Rachel & Aunt Sara
"You're my bestest Sara EVER!"
The Whole Clan
My Cousin Holly's New Amazing Site for all things Baby!
6 comments:
What fun family photos! It was really fun to see everyone (It has been a long time) and see everyone's personalities. Tell your parents (and everyone else) hi from us.
OOOH! So good! I love the one of all the sibs hugging, you look great in that one too! I thought your idea of having them worship you in the other pose was fun too. I absolutely love the ones she did of your parents lovin' each other, so SWEET! I'm glad that you were able to get some great shots to display in your home!
I love the one with just you and Jason. You look so pretty in it and I like Jason in his cowboy hat. In the video with Jayne at PT, she looks like Snow White. SOOOOOOOOOO cute. It seems like Rachel might be your little Tom Boy, I think Lydia might be too and Mark is all for that! He wants a tought little girl. I told him we musst compromise but eventually it's up to her......HAHAHAHAHAHA!
nice pics! I too liked the whole with you all hugging, but they were all good!
they need spell check for the comments... i meant to say.. I too liked the ONE lol
oh.. sorry, I also had to say something about all of them bowing to you... So Funny! and true!
Post a Comment