Poor little Rachel is not doing so well. She has a yeast infection and I am pretty sure she has a bladder infection too. She gets yeast infections a lot so we have Nystatin on hand, but I need to take her in tomorrow to get her on antibiotics for the bladder infection. She has had a low fever off and on for a few days and is just miserable.
My knee is not doing well either. I took Lortab again last night. I really don't like narcotics, but I really needed to relieve the pain. It made me so loopy, but I couldn't feel my knee all night so it was a good thing.
Rachel and I are both home from church today. She is finally calmed down and watching a movie. Having a sick kid is hard, especially when you feel terrible yourself. These are the days when being a mom isn't so fun. I do know it's worth it though!
OK, enough complaining. At least I am able to rest and try to get some energy back. I have been dragging all week long.
My parents are back in town so it's nice to get some help with the girls. Jayne slept over there last night. She needed some "Mimi time". Papa took the girls swimming last night too. They are so happy to have him home!
Have a great Sunday! :-)
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Missed you at church today. Hope you two feel better soon. Denise
I hope things start looking up soon.
Post a Comment