Thursday, July 12, 2007

So I am absolutely in LOVE with KMLE Country 108 this summer!
First, Big Shoe Stu took us backstage to meet the Wreckers at the Keith Urban concert.
Then today I was listening and it was that time again... a giveaway to the 8th caller. I have KMLE on speed dial, but I always get a busy signal when I call. I dialed, it rang and I almost wet my pants with excitement! At first I didn't even know exactly what I was calling for.
I was a total fool... screaming like a girl and everything. It was delayed so I called Jay while I was on hold and told him to listen. Jayne thought it was so cool.

I won the following DVD's:




They kept saying "Beauty and the Beast 2" so I thought there must be a new Disney Beauty and the Beast sequel out that I didn't know about. I said "Great, my little girls will love that!"
Yeah, I feel stupid now. Good news is that this set is worth $45 bucks so I can exchange it at Best Buy for a kids movie since I already told Jayne we were getting the Disney version. Oops! Her birthday is this month and she has wanted Cinderella III since it came out so maybe will get it instead. We shall see!
I am happy today! Woohoo!!! :-)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yaaaay! Congrats! And why wouldn't you want to keep that Beauty and the Beast set?? It's a classic!

Anonymous said...

What good luck meg! I never have any good luck and winning anything would make my year. That's funny about you feeling silly afterwards. It's like when I leave a message on someones answering machine I always feel like a goof ball and wish I could go back and erase it. It's always when I am caught off guard.

Taylors said...

Ha ha ha that is so funny. I would have thought it was the same thing!

IronLawGirl said...

Yay meg! that's awesome!

Holly said...

Wow-I've always wanted to own Beauty and the Beast 2. . .

Kaylani said...

I NEVER get through! I was actually cursing when the 8th caller was announced. I shall repent...Love ya!