Hey everyone! My sister Katie is leaving tomorrow to report to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT. She will enter on Wednesday, July 11th and will serve in the Virginia Richmond Mission for 18 months. If you would like to check out her missionary blog (that I update) click on "Katie's Missionary Blog" under "Friends and Family" on the right of this blog. Enjoy!
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wish Katie luck, etc. from the Hill family. We will keep her in our prayers. I can't wait to see the pre-mission family photos if you can post them.
The 'bowing to you' pose cracked me up.
I can't believe I will be this clost to Katie. I drive by the MTC everytime I go to 7 Peaks and to Mapleton. I'll keep my eyes out for her and make sure she's not trying to escape, HAHAHAHA
Post a Comment