Yes it's been a week since I last posted. Things are a little nuts right now. I went to the doctor last Monday and I finally schedule my shoulder surgery - whoohoo! September 20th can't come soon enough!
We decided to finally get around to laying the laminate wood flooring in our bedroom that we bought in February. Well, you know how it goes... "If we are tearing out the carpet we really should replace the baseboards and new paint wouldn't hurt. Crown molding would look nice......." We are still living out of our living room. The kids think our bed is a trampoline. Hopefully our lives will be put back together by the end of the week and I can post some pics of the whole adventure.
Jayne started Kindergarten today at Franklin West Elementary School. We switched her to all day Kindergarten last Thursday so it's been a whirlwind weekend trying to set up therapies, etc. through the school. So fun. Good news is that Jayne LOVES school, she absolutely is in love with Mr. Abrams (he is JUST LIKE Uncle Josh!), and she loves life. It can't get much better than this!
Check in later in the week and hopefully I'll have some sweet pics for ya! :-)
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I can't believe that Jayne is in kindergarten - wow!
I'm excited to see the pictures of your room! Thanks so much for calling yesterday! I love you!
I am anxious to see pictures of your new floor. SO get on it:)
Wish Jayne good luck for us on her first day of school. Knowing her she is probably very excited to go and learn adn meet new frineds.
Miss you guys and Yea for the surgery date!
That's exciting about school! What's Rach gonna do all day now? She's going to be so bored! I love all the pics you posted about Jayne's week long birthday (okay, well it just seemed like that) What a lucky girl!!
By the way, we were in town and dropped off the sleeping bags at your front door since you weren't home when we came by. I'm SORRY! Hope they're fine. Thanks again SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Brynlee was so happy to use a "pink" one, and her cousin was able to borrow the other one!
We need to get together for a play date. Let me know what your schedule looks like for Sept.
I am so happy to hear that Jayne had a great first day, and that she loves school. I have been in an emotional funk the last week of so cause Kent (my oldest) is starting preschool in a couple weeks and will go to kindergarten next year. I know I need to let him grow up, but I am not ready to grow up. When he gets old that means I will be old, and I am just not ready for that to happen. Anyways, thanks for sharing about your doings. I love to hear!
Meg, I think this has been the longest we've gone without some serious updates. Good for you! It is funny how you can go so long without even keeping in touch, get used to the new frequent contact, and then suddenly wonder why someone has dropped off the face of the earth. I understand though, we've been in the middle of a project and oh boy, it has been overwhelming. Good luck with everything. No pressure in the blogging, just enjoy life!
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? Just kidding, that was naughty.
Meg, It is so fun to have found you on here. Your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment