For those of you who ask,
"What type of Obsessive Compulsive Symptoms does Jayne have?", here's the answer.
In the middle of the frustration I did remember to take a picture!
Jayne will not go to sleep at night until she has an hour by hour schedule set for the next day. This gets dangerous if I change anything because she has logged it into her brain and that means NOTHING can change.
On this particular day there were a lot of things going on and she wanted proof that I wasn't going to change anything.
I drew clocks on her chalkboard with her help and wrote which activities were happening at which times. She loves this.
One of the many ways she makes life so interesting!
I love her!



5 comments:
Oh mylanta! That is hillarious! She is such a smart girl.
I love this! I love that you can't change anything lol what a smart cookie!
What a riot! This girl has some personality. I can't wait to hear what she does as a teenager.
That is so funny. Seriously.
Sounds like Jayne and Kenzi are alike in the "organized" kinda way. You are patient. My kids get a five minute warning to "Water out and get in the van". Half of the time I am driving away down the street and the boys are asking "Where are we going?"
Post a Comment