A few weekends ago we went down to Casa Grande to Tim and Lorna's house for a barbecue. It was so fun to see their house and hang out with them again. My parents drove us down and we all had a fabulous time. It was really fun to meet some of Lorna's family who moved here from Costa Rica about a year ago. Of course baby Dean was the best part of the trip - he is so cute! It was fun hanging out with Rusty and Tim's dad again.
Great food and even better company! Does life get better than this?
(For those of you who don't know Tim, I met him when I worked at Deseret Book. His last day was my first day. We hung out with the same group of friends in college and he became an adopted member of our family. Jay and his cousin Tyler shared an apartment with Tim and his brother Rusty while Jay and I were engaged. Basically, Tim is the big brother I never had!)
Baby Dean



3 comments:
man... it has been a while since I have seen Tim-- he still looks the same, but happier! Those were some good times... ed debevicks(sp?) fun times, good times... lol
I never realized that you and your family got that close to Tim. He is a great guy. In fact do you remember we dated for a little bit before I met Shawn...he dumped me for Holly. I laugh about that today.
Looks like a fun family. I remember hearing about Tim.
Post a Comment