Saturday, August 25, 2007

OK, new game!
I am going to post random pics of places in Mesa and if you can guess where they are you will get a premium place on the side of my blog under the title of "Meg's Smartest Friend". I know the excitement is too much to handle, but try to get control of yourself!
Good luck!
These lizards kindof wierd me out!

HINT:

I took this picture on the day we remodeled our bedroom.

Lots of trips were made here with my dad.

(I need a location, not just the name of the store!)

KAYLANI IS THE CLOSEST!!! It is at Riverview...

Ashley Fuller wins...Home Depot at Riverview!

14 comments:

Terri said...

You've added a ton since I was here last. I love the movies. I have no idea where this picture was taken nor what the plant is. I guess I can't be your smartest friend, but I AM the only one who has left a message about this. Does that count for something?
Terri

Anonymous said...

This game is not fare....I am in Utah.....can you please add a Hogi Yogi or something Utahish, LOL!

Jennie said...

I don't know about that plant. But those lizards look like they might be from the AZ museum for the youth museum in Mesa. Am I right?

K said...

Just a shot... I have no real idea. Franklin West??? OK, there's my stab at it! :)

Jennifer said...

Mesa Public Library???

Kaylani said...

umm...no idea...bed bath and beyond at riverview???

ashley said...

I am not too familiar... but I am just dying to be named your smartest friend... hmmm... Home Depot? Is there one there? or an ice cream shop... i definately have to go there a couple times while remodeling!

ashley said...

just to clarify... at Riverview

Jennifer said...

I suppose Ashley won... Unless of course you made multiple trips to Office Max while remodeling your floor...

That's okay, I will now turn my attention to the plant...

ashley said...

or it could be bed, bath and beyond... that would be my second choice

Josh said...

My guess would be Bass Pro Shop...

Layton Clan said...

HOME DEPOT!!! : )

Did I win, or am I too late?

Layton Clan said...

HOME DEPOT!!! : )

Did I win, or am I too late?

ashley said...

I am proud to be named ur smartest friend... I will see how long I can fake it! ha!