Monday, August 06, 2007

I just added some of Katie's pics from the MTC. Check them out on her blog... hit the link on the side of this page....
:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Everytime I see pictures of the MTC it makes me wonder why I didn't serve a mission. I always wanted to in my mind, but having babies (of coarse after marriage) seemed to consume my thoughts, even at 16.

The chances of Katie being in Lindsay's ward in VA is crazy. Talk about small world. I told Lindsay to report in after every sunday that she see's her. I went out there in January where Katie is serving and it is so beautiful with rolling hills! Outside the town is defitly Omish Country. The have this huge Omish indoor Market that is run by the Omish and they have delicious baked goods, crafts, toys, ect. Of course a Wal-Mart, Target, and a mall is available in the town also. I can't wait to see pictures of her there. Good Job Meg for keeping her web site up. I enjoy looking at it.