Saturday, August 25, 2007

For those of you who know Jay really well you know that on a weekday he is ALWAYS wearing one of his orange work shirts. They aren't required, he just really likes them. He got over 50 of them for free a year ago and has worn them faithfully since.
Here's the part that cracks me up. He came home from a Scouts a few weeks ago and they had been working on the Swimming Merrit Badge.
He was in his swimsuit and an orange work shirt.
He does own other clothes! I just wanted to let everyone know that!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS OOOONNNNEEEE SEXY COLOR ON JASON, WEWHE! Honestly, I don't think I have ever seen him in any other color on you blog unless he is in sunday dress clothes. Even when he came out for x-mas he was still wearing them. That cracks me up and it is a good color on him. Trust me, I couldn't pull off Contruction Worker Orange even if I tried. They say a woman likes a man in uniform. With 50 of them I would count that as his daily uniform. Isn't my brother easy to dress. I got an easy one too, in fact tooooo easy. I have to remind him that he has been wearing his shorts all week and it's time to put on a clean pair. Do you know that I have NEVER seen Mark in a white sunday shirt, NEVER. It's alwasy blue...he has 6 of them.....ALL BLUE! Enough already I tell him.