meg- you have posted so much! i am oh so proud of you! anyway, thought you would be interested, my mom is having shoulder surgery on september 4th and totally not looking forward to it. so sad!
Now that I have been through the dog thing (only lasted four day's might I add) I seriously admire your skills as wife, mother, house keeper, and a dog caretaker. You must be patient. It's like having another toddler. They look so cute and happy, kuddos to you!
Danny and I are a month apart - I am older :-) We haven't seen each other since 1999 so our reunion at Matt's wedding was long overdue. I love you Danny!!!
Jay and Meg - July 2007
There's the Man I Love!
Jayne Kissing Daddy
Abbott Siblings
"We are a happy family!"
Meg's the Queen
"It's nice being the oldest!"
Rachel & Aunt Sara
"You're my bestest Sara EVER!"
The Whole Clan
My Cousin Holly's New Amazing Site for all things Baby!
3 comments:
I can't believe you have two kids and two dogs. I am very impressed with your Mothering ability.
meg- you have posted so much! i am oh so proud of you! anyway, thought you would be interested, my mom is having shoulder surgery on september 4th and totally not looking forward to it. so sad!
Now that I have been through the dog thing (only lasted four day's might I add) I seriously admire your skills as wife, mother, house keeper, and a dog caretaker. You must be patient. It's like having another toddler. They look so cute and happy, kuddos to you!
Post a Comment