Saturday, June 07, 2008

Well I finished Night by Elie Wiesel this afternoon. I have forgotten how wonderful it is to loose myself in a great book! I get to lead the discussion on it at Lit Group next month. I am excited - it was very powerful. He is a holocaust survivor. He also won the Nobel Peace Prize in the 1980's. Amazing story!

I took a shower and zapped any energy I might have had, but I don't want to sleep because I will stay awake all night so I am desperately trying to stay awake by laying on the couch blogging. A few more hours and I will be homefree for a good nights' rest. The breathing has gotten easier so that should help.

I am putting together a montage of our trip to UT. That should catch me up on most of the pics for the last month. :-)

No comments: