Saturday, June 07, 2008

Finally on meds for Bronchitis and prednisone for the asthma. My mom took my girls yesterday and today (I didn't have the Hardy girls yesterday). I don't know what I would do without her! Jay and my mom took the girls to see King-Fu Panda at the drive-in last night and stayed to see Iron Man again while the girls slept in their sleeping bags in the back of the van. It was Jessie's b-day so she had a "party" at the drive-in. Jay has found a new love in that drive-in! He said it's like camping without the camp fire and you get to watch a cool movie or two. I stayed home and read No Place Like Home by Mary Higgins Clark. Good read. I didn't finish it until the wee hours of the morning! I couldn't put it down. I read Stillwatch while we were at Mandy's house in Utah. It kept me entertained while the boys played Playstation late into the night. I think No Place Like Home was better, but that's my opinion. I think I will probably be down for the weekend, but hopefully won't be too sick on Tuesday when I turn 27! I have asked Jay for the new Fablehaven book for my b-day so maybe it won't be too bad having to stay in bed a little longer - just kidding. Bedrest makes me insane! Speaking of that I should probably go back to bed while I can. Rest, rest, rest.

Have a great weekend! :-)

No comments: