If you are confused about some of these pics or would like more info, please scroll down to the post with the overview of the reunion. If you are needing more answers about Amanda and the whole "unknown black american" grave... we really don't know what to tell you. That's something you have to understand from just knowing Mandy. :-) (We love you Amanda - life is always so fun and interesting!)
It's kindof long, but fun to watch. I got some great shots of the pink sunset reflecting off the snow-capped mountains. Also some great pics from up by Midway. Enjoy!
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Absolutley loved your pictures!! I needed that! They are the first ones (besides a few from Kristen) that I've seen. Your girls have grown so much and it was good to see quite a few pictures of Nate and Maggie. Almost feels like I was there after seeing your slideshow! Thanks Meg
Good slide show. I took only five pictures and asked Dad to send me copies. I guess since thier compter is down, I won't be getting any for awhile. Thanks for the good times!!
Post a Comment