I am so happy! The girls are back in school and life is getting back to normal. The holidays are over and even though we had such a marvelous time with family and friends I am glad we are getting back in our school groove. We are counting down the days until Disneyland. We are going on February 15th!!! The girls are really excited, but I think Jay and I are even more excited to see their faces when they go to the "happiest place on earth". All they care about are the princesses of course. I am hoping at least Rachel has a love for rollercoasters like mommy and daddy do.
On a different subject, we had the best experience at church on Sunday. Jay and I are taking a class on the "Preach My Gospel" manual from my dad. (He is the ward mission leader). As I was studying on Sunday morning and fasting for answers and blessings for certain family and friends my testimony of Joseph Smith was strengthened. I am always amazed at how wonderful I feel when I am studying truths in the scriptures and I feel the witness that they are true. We are studying the Teachings of Joseph Smith this year in Relief Society and our lesson inspired me to share what I know with others.
I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that the gospel truths that were taken from the earth after Christ's death were restored through Joseph Smith. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. If you are interested to know why I can say "I KNOW" click on the link at the top of the page on the right side and read Moroni 10:3-5 in the Book of Mormon. If you do what is asked there you will know.
I only share these things because I know that they bring true happiness that can't come any other way. If I seem preachy today it's because I have realized once again what drives me in this life. I just want to share it with those who might be looking. :-)
Have a great week!!!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am so excited that you are going to join on the 52 blessings bandwagon! I think it is an awesome idea, and can't wait to read about your blesslings!
Post a Comment