I am behind, but I plan on catching up quickly!
Week 2:
Jayne Marie
My little Jayne Marie has been one of the biggest blessings in my life! She is everything I need! I love this picture of her because it shows how much spunk she had even as a one year old. She was the badminton team mascot in 2003 and was even in the Westwood yearbook that year. As you can see, her Cerebal Palsy had an effect on her left arm, but it never slowed her down!
She learned very quickly that "Mimi juice" was the way to go. So much for my kids never drinking soda! They're addicted to the "hard stuff".
What am I most grateful for???
- Jayne's determination to accomplish her goals.
- Her adorable personality.
- Her style - it's all her own
- Her tolerance for pain when it's for her good. She has put up with a lot with all of the therapy and botox and doctors, etc. She does most of it without complaining.
- Her ability to make friends. Jayne will walk into a room and have a new best friend within two minutes.
- Her creativity and artistic ability - we don't know where it came from!
- Her musical abilities
- Her ability to dance!
- Her love for animals
- Her love for her sister
- Her OCD - it's hard to deal with sometimes, but I am grateful for the challenge
- Her love for education
- She is very compassionate
- Her love for her Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
I LOVE YOU JAYNERS!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment