Monday, December 29, 2008

While trying to finish up quickly at the pool project, Dad decided to load the jack-hammer by himself. When Jay got back to the pool Dad had taken a few good chunks out of his fingers and was in shock. He came pulling in with blood pouring down his hand and it took a bit to get him cleaned up enough to go home. He insisted on coming to the dance performance before going to Urgent Care. They drilled his fingernail, gave him a tetenus shot, gave him some narcotics and bandaged him up real good. What a dedicated Dad!!!
Sara is Beverly's assistant and teaches 4 or 5 classes with Beverly. Bev also gives Sara private lessons. Sara performed a Solo to the song, "This is My Now". I wish I had more pictures, but I decided to put the camera down after this one and just take it all in. She was absolutely breathtaking!

Who says flowers can't buy this girls' love?
Thanks Mimi for the beautiful corsages!



No comments: