Merry Christmas to Me!!!!!!!!
Our van finally got to the point where we just don't want to waste any more money trying to keep it alive. We found this Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited on Craigs List and it happened to be someone that has owned many Jeeps that we have admired over the past 6 years. Within two days it was ours. It is a 1997, but we got it detailed so it's new to us! It has it's quirks, but I LOVE it!!!
(Notice the oil pan under it with all the nastyness. That's from the van.)
Thank you Jay... you are the best!!!



4 comments:
How exciting! Enjoy the new ride.
Don't ya love getting a new car, even when it 's used....it is new to us....
Looks Great.....I bet you just make up places to go..so you can drive it..ha ha...
Nice Meg!!!! I like it!
I am so excited about all of the Drive-In movie possibilities!
Post a Comment