Can I tell you how much I LOVE my job? It is by far the greatest job ever for me! Actually, I think I would LOVE any job at Franklin West. I have the best co-workers in the whole world!
I am so tired and glad it is Friday and the beginning of Winter Break. We have all of our Christmas shopping done, including my new '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited ( I will post more later about that), now I just have to wrap a few more gifts and I am finished. Jay is on a campout tonight and the girls are watching a movie. I think I am going to head to bed and finish the segment of "John Adams" that I have been watching.
I will get caught up on blogging pics in the next two weeks.
Have a great weekend!!!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I didn't know you worked at Franklin west! Do you work with DJ's mom? We don't get much information living way out here.
Post a Comment