Friday, July 11, 2008

July 1st was Gwenny McPhie's 4th birthday. She invited Jayne and Rachel and 8 other friends to play at Bounce U. It was awesome. Jayne loved it. Rachel refused to do anything - her ears were hurting her and bouncing around didn't help them feel any better. Jayne was much braver than I expected. I was so proud of her.

Not a great pic (I was holding Stacey and had Rachel clinging to my legs) but I wanted to show how Jayne climbed the "rock wall" portion of this. It took a while but she did it!
Jayne posing of course.
I love this pic of Rachel and Cyannah. Ani just wanted to play and Rachel insisted on a hug pose. They are best friends!

Thanks Kristin for a fantastic afternoon!
Happy B-day Gwenny Bum!

1 comment:

Photography By Jo said...

So many post since I was on last. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. I finally ordered the poster but I'm not sure how long it will take to get here. I have a CD to give you tomorrow too.