Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A few weeks ago we painted our house. We did it on a Friday morning. Unfortunately I haven't taken any pics of the house yet, but I have some of the kids helping us spray for a bit. Jayne's friend, Johni, came early that morning and played all day then slept over that night. We had such a great time painting and swimming. My dad and mom came over and I was basically my dad's assistant. We even painted his rental house the same morning. We painted from 5 am until noon. It was fun. I have enjoyed painting the walls of the HOA on Saturdays for the last three months, but this seemed like more fun because it's MY house. Anyway, here are the pics. The last one is of Jayne and Johni with Jay's khaki cutoffs on their heads. Crazy kids!



1 comment:

IronLawGirl said...

only a true diva paints in a princess dress! Love it!!