We had a fantastic week in Sierra Vista with Jay's parents. Amanda was in town with her family. Laura's family came down for the weekend too. We had so much fun! We hung out, the boys went shooting, we went to the pool, rode in the parade, watched the fireworks, went to church, went to the "Lady on the Hill", and ended the visit in Bisbee. Jayne was brave at the pool and went on the water slide by herself! Mandy's boys found a turtle in the back yard. They kept dropping it and we figured it would be dead by the end of the weekend. We didn't expect Amanda to be the one to make him meet his demise. She though he looked thirsty so she put the hose to his mouth until water came out of his nose. I don't think she will be doing that again. He died a few hours later. Very sad. Sorry Mandy, I had to tell it. It's just too funny. Now, for Amanda's amazing idea that made us the hit of the parade... She bought water bottles to hand out instead of candy. It was huge! Way to go sis!
You just can't beat the 4th with the Bowmans!
You may notice more pics of Amanda's little Lydia than anyone else... I am so in love with her. She is the girl I always thought I would have. She is the most adorable tom-boy. Her favorite outfit is the Superman shirt and shorts. I was sitting on the couch and got hit with a pillow. I looked down and saw little miss there starting a pillow fight with me. She has stolen my heart!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment