When my parents moved at the end of May, they took Jayne with them. I drove over with Rachel, Josh and Dyan a few weeks later to pick her up. Josh stayed through the weekend and flew back. The rest of us came back after a week in paradise.
While we were there we celebrated Josh's 25th birthday. Happy B-day Unkie Hunkie!
We spent time at the "Cave" near Avilla Beach... we never found the cave, but we had a fun little hike to see fishermen on a bluff and we climbed a rock above the ocean.
We played at the small beaches near Avilla, in the port with the boats. There were pelicans everywhere. It was awesome. We also spent some time on the pier. It was fun driving across it. There were seals and sea lions living under the pier. The girls loved watching them.
We went up to Montana de Oro and played in the tide pools. Mom and Dad have an awesome park in their neighborhood so we took the girls in their pj's and had breakfast at the park.
We had such a wonderful time in paradise!!! Enjoy!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
These look awesome. I might have to steal a couple pics from you for my blog. I have updated it recently with a couple new posts but I want to make sure that I keep it going. It just gets difficult, as you know, with life and all. Well, talk to you later!
Post a Comment