Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have the BEST HUSBAND EVER!!!

Jay just proved, once again, that he is the best husband ever! We worked for a few hours on planting 11 fifteen gallon trees for the HOA this morning. It was SO HOT and it really zapped me. We had a problem with getting them watered and had to pick up some more hose. Jayne and Rachel had a Primary Activity Day that I had to take a picture at this morning so we had to stop, shower and run before we finished with the trees. I came home and took a three hour nap while the girls went to see the Hannah Montana Movie with Jessie. Thanks Jess! I just woke up and decided that I might die if I go back out in the heat. I know I am a big girly wuss. Jay came in and asked how I was feeling. I told him I am dreading going back outside and he said, "I will do it." Four words that mean so much more than "I love you" right now. I LOVE YOU JAY! Your sacrifices will not go unnoticed. I will do your dishes and any other chores you usually do for the next week... you are amazing!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Dyan might disagree with you but I think that Jay is an awesome husband and father too. I still enjoy how he can go from talking about something spiritual or serious to sticking a fork up his nose... and sometimes doing them both at the same time is interesting too. All in all I think that we have set the bar pretty high as far as in-laws that we have brought into the family. Go us!!! and our awesome spouses!!!