Sunday, June 28, 2009

After five years of waiting and saving and dreaming, I got my Nikon D40 SLR Camera this month! It was my EMT Grad/Birthday present from Jay, my siblings and Jay's parents. I LOVE it! I decided to try it out in CA and took over 1000 pics in one week. At least that's after I deleted over 700 of them. I got a little carried away, but we have some beautiful pics of the beach. :-)


I took some pics of Kalet's baby girl, Adalyn Daisy on Friday. She is four weeks old. Of course she broke out with baby acne the day before we took the pics, her complexion has been perfect up until now. Her fire-red hair is definitely recessive. She is adorable!

Here are a few of my favorites:








2 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

Congrats that's so exciting! Love the pics!

Holly said...

Congrats - Have fun with it!