Friday, June 26, 2009

I am just putting a note out there for anyone reading this to keep Rachel in your thoughts and prayers this next week. She has had five bad nosebleeds this last week. The two yesterday were pretty severe. She started showing early signs of shock after the 8th 4x8 gauze pad was soked. It's so bad it's coming out of her mouth and she can't breathe. Pretty scary. She has an appointment with her ENT on Tuesday. I am just praying she doesn't have another one before then. Her insurance isn't great and we can't afford a trip to the ER right now.

Other than that, life is fantastic! Rachel is in good spirits. I was able to get her rehydrated and rested enough to be her normal crazy self today.

Have a great weekend!!! :-)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Poor babe! I will keep her in my prayers for sure. What a scary thing to have to go through.

Photography By Jo said...

She will be in our prayers!