Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today was such a difficult day at work. I spent several minutes before I left this morning starring at my hands trying to figure out which hand and finger my wedding ring goes on. It just got harder and harder as the day progressed. Aparently my neurologist was right in telling me this was probably a confusion migraine again. A "confusion migraine" is a migraine (without the headache) that manifests itself as a TIA (mini-stroke). I had one two years ago and was put through test after test before it was diagnosed as a migraine instead of stroke.

Hopefully it will let up soon. I just feel like I am wasting everyone's time that I am working with. I am working so hard to accomplish very little. We'll see what some more sleep will do for me. I came home and slept for three hours this afternoon and feel improvement already.

I don't want to sound like I am complaining. I have had some inquiries so I thought it might be able to write it down once and not have to keep explaining over and over again.

Have a great weekend!
:-)

2 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

Oh no Meg, how scary! But you seriously always have such a good attitude. You're amazing! (you know Ryan has Bells palsy right?)

simplyshye said...

You are sOOO not complaining !! I was actually wanting to know too
;-) -- thinking of you - love you -shye