Last Sunday was my parent's 30th wedding anniversary! It was also the day of the primary program at church. Jayne spoke and Rachel got to sing with all the other children. Jayne was so great! We are so proud of her! Melissa brought Reece and Jessie came too. It was really enjoyable.
That afternoon I went with my parents to pick up one of their best friends of 29 years in Glendale. She lives in Orem, UT but came down to see her brand new grandbaby. She spent the afternoon and evening with us. We had a fantastic dinner and then my parents opened gifts. We (all the kids) got them the Wii Fit. I think we were more excited than they were, but they are really getting into it now too.
I am so glad my parents made the choice to start a family together. I can't imagine life any other way. Thanks mom and dad - you are the best! :-)
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment