I have so much to blog... so much has happened in the last few weeks. We have been enjoying life to the fullest! Jayne spoke in church on Sunday during the Primary Program. She was amazing! Such a talented speaker. She takes after Papa Abbott more than we realized. :-)
I spent the day yesterday driving to Deer Valley to see my neurologist. I have had numbness in the right side of my face for the last three days. When I called they told me to get in as soon as I could. Once I got there he apologized and said that he was very worried until he realized it was me. He said that not feeling one side of my face is normal for me and that he is sure it's not Bell's Palsy or a TIA like he first suspected. He said if I still am trying to figure out what is causing my mystery disease I need to go to Barrow's Neurological Institute or the Mayo Clinic. The only problem there is that I have had every test possible and they would start from ground zero and redo everything. I am positive the results would be the same. If only Dr. House was real! I am sure he could figure it out! hahaha
Anyway, I am starting to hit that low that comes after symtoms like this. Every time my right side goes numb I just think, "This is normal for me." It shouldn't be normal, but it is. It has been for almost 8 years. At least my meds keep most things under control.
I will try to post some pics later this week/weekend. Have a fantastic Thursday! :-)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love you, Meg! You are inspiring! Hang in my love! I wish there was more I could do that type these words. I'm so grateful we're friends. It kind of stinks to think how your struggles are blessing the rest of us. Kind of like Abinidi. I don't think he knew the good he was doing. Yet like half of the Book of Mormon is about Abinidi, Alma, Alma the younger and the stories related to them. Meg, you're our Abinidi!
Post a Comment