This morning while I was doing laundry (yes, I am fully capable of being up and doing some chores now) Rachel was sitting at the table eating her cereal when she said, "Mommy, I miss my Grandma Szabo!" I told her that we all do. She lives in Provo and we only see her about once a year. She does not come when it is hot so we won't be seeing her for a long time! She came this last February for almost a month and helped take care of my girls. I am so glad they were able to make so many memories with their great grandma. Many more memories to come...
Thursday, May 24, 2007
This morning while I was doing laundry (yes, I am fully capable of being up and doing some chores now) Rachel was sitting at the table eating her cereal when she said, "Mommy, I miss my Grandma Szabo!" I told her that we all do. She lives in Provo and we only see her about once a year. She does not come when it is hot so we won't be seeing her for a long time! She came this last February for almost a month and helped take care of my girls. I am so glad they were able to make so many memories with their great grandma. Many more memories to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment