Mike LaPorte took these pics of Jay working on his first day at Caliber back in April. Doesn't he look wonderful? :-) He loves playing with the big truck. I don't think he will ever grow up!
Rachel is SOOOOOOOO adorable as a monkey! I know this isn't the spot to comment for that picture grouping, but I figured you'd see this comment section first, or whatever.
Anyway, I just loved seeing Rachel the monkey, what a cute idea! She definitely loved the attention too!
I enjoy seeing your girls so sweet and cuddly with each other. I hope that my girls are like that someday with each other. Right now they are pretty much in harmony when they sleep. During the day Raelyn cries when Brynlee gets close to her because she's used to getting hurt by Brynlee, so she just starts before anything happens now!! Sheesh! Once in a great while, they do place nicely...and I love it.
Danny and I are a month apart - I am older :-) We haven't seen each other since 1999 so our reunion at Matt's wedding was long overdue. I love you Danny!!!
Jay and Meg - July 2007
There's the Man I Love!
Jayne Kissing Daddy
Abbott Siblings
"We are a happy family!"
Meg's the Queen
"It's nice being the oldest!"
Rachel & Aunt Sara
"You're my bestest Sara EVER!"
The Whole Clan
My Cousin Holly's New Amazing Site for all things Baby!
2 comments:
Rachel is SOOOOOOOO adorable as a monkey! I know this isn't the spot to comment for that picture grouping, but I figured you'd see this comment section first, or whatever.
Anyway, I just loved seeing Rachel the monkey, what a cute idea! She definitely loved the attention too!
I enjoy seeing your girls so sweet and cuddly with each other. I hope that my girls are like that someday with each other. Right now they are pretty much in harmony when they sleep. During the day Raelyn cries when Brynlee gets close to her because she's used to getting hurt by Brynlee, so she just starts before anything happens now!! Sheesh! Once in a great while, they do place nicely...and I love it.
how fun! who wouldn't love playing with that big truck?
Post a Comment