Thursday, May 31, 2012

New AdVentures...

Jason just left for his oral boards in Tucson for Border Patrol. It's hard to get my hopes up after all the crushing blows the last three years, but I feel really great about this. As we were driving back from Sierra Vista on Monday we went through the border partrol check point (to make sure we weren't smuggling illegals), I noticed how ugly their uniforms are. This really bothered me until this morning when it dawned on my that they look like venture scouts who never grew up. Ding, ding, ding! That is Jason. Maybe this is a perfect match. :-)

2 comments:

Holloway Family said...

I just have to say that I enjoy reading your blog!

AlpineFleur said...

So Meg, my sister, how does one join your blog so I will get updates and such? I really am glad you are writing. Facebook is great and all but it's just a fairly quick and sometimes superficial way for us to feel connected. I think blogging allows us to share deeper and more important things and on the flip-side, to learn more about the experiences and thoughts of the amazing people we know. I am glad you are back to blogging and that you have this outlet! Don't let the stress get to you :) Only blog when you want to!
-Courtney