Wednesday, March 05, 2008

No pic today. Just sick kids. We all have the allergies / cold / flu thing going around and can't seem to get enough sleep. Jayne seems to be handling things and only has the allergies hitting her right now so she went to school today. We did have our first really intense OCD experience yesterday morning when she was hearing voices stronger than mine. Not fun, but we did make it through it. Anyway, Jay is studying like crazy for his CDL - long story - I'll have him share it. The baby that I watch is SO sick. I am reminded why Rachel is my last many times throughout the day. I just don't have the energy for this! Actually, she is a very happy baby, but she's had pink eye, double ear infections, a cold which is turning into a respiratory infection, teething and she's been constipated for three days. I think that's all. Basically, she is either screaming or sleeping. When she's asleep she can't breathe so that's difficult to see. I just want to make it all better! I guess we'll just wait it out. I did get a small nap this afternoon while Rach and Stacey were both asleep. That was definitely a tender mercy of the Lord! :-)

We made some progress on the office this weekend. We are transforming it into Rachel's new monkey / safari bedroom. It's a gigantic project, but my dad is helping out a ton! We are going to put up a mirrored wall for Jayne and we have a dance bar to install over it. She is so excited for her ballet room!

Jay's been working on the Jeep again. He didn't get much done during the whole puppy extraveganza. He pulled the front axle last night and is so excited to get the engine & tranny swung in. I will be glad to see part of the garage floor again. That means some of the stuff in the office that belongs in the garage can go out! Jay is determined to drive the Jeep up to Heber City, UT to our family reunion in May. It will take a miracle, but we're all about that around here!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh Meg! I am so sorry.

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

wow sounds like you have your hands full. I miss seeing you guys all the time. We need to plan a time to take the girls out or do something! Let me know when you guys are feeling better. I would love to take some pics of your girls too.

Anonymous said...

You're amazing to even be watching the little poor dear when it has been so sick! Longsuffering? ;) I hope everyone gets better for a good long time. it seems like when one gets sick it just gets passed around! Good luck!