
I have been reading an amazing book and thought I would share it with anyone out there suffering from migraines or any other headaches.
Heal Your Headache
The 1-2-3 Program for Taking Charge of Your Pain
David Buchholz, M.D.
It's a great read and presents a whole new view on the migraine mechanism.



4 comments:
Intriguing.
I used the principles from "The Secret" to help me heal mine. It's amazing.
I'm interested to know what this book's take on treatment is.
Yeah, I would have migraines too if my friend smashed me in the head with a twirly bird.
hi meg,
i just decided to take a look at your blog and i found this great post from you...thank you!! i just ordered the book right now. i've been suffering since elementary school and anything that might help is always welcomed!
hope all is well!
allison
Post a Comment