Saturday, February 09, 2008

Rachel said something tonight that had us rolling and it reminded me of another experience I never recorded.

We went to Tim's 30th Birthday party in Casa Grande tonight and the girls played with his nephew Evan. The girls were doing ballet and Evan was doing his own boyish version. We just got home and Rachel was showing us her new dance moves. She did a crazy jumping spin move and I said, "She got that from Evan". Rachel got upset and said, "No, I learned it from Jesus. He totally knows how to dance like that!" You learn something new everyday.

A few months ago Kalet cut 12 inches off Rachel's hair so we could donate it. We told Rachel it was going to little girls who don't have any hair. A few weeks later Cyd (Dyan's mom who is going through Chemo again) came to church to hear Dyan speak. She had shaved her head a few weeks before. Rachel kept staring at her and finally leaned over to me and said, "Mommy, Dyan's mommy can have my hair!" She sat and thought for a moment then continued, "But I don't know how we will tape it to her head." When we told Cyd she just laughed. We love you Cyd!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Where do they come up with these things?

IronLawGirl said...

how sweet!

Jennie said...

Bless her little heart. That's so sweet! That brought a smile to my face!