Monday, February 25, 2008

The montage of our Disneyland vacation is finally finished! I will probably add some of the video clips later, but this is almost 10 minutes long so that should keep you occupied! We spent Friday and Saturday at Disneyland, went to church at the "Mickey Mouse" ward (the ward that has Disneyland in it's boundaries - it's not really called that), drove up to Oxnard and saw Nina's parents, went to the beach / pier in Oxnard, spent Monday at Olvera Street in downtown LA then came home. It was a very quick, wonderful trip! So many fabulous memories!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are amazing - make me feel as if I were almost there. What a fun time. I want to go to Disneyland now! You two are awsome parents - what a wonderful father you've turned out to be Jason. I can really tell how much you love your little girls.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!