Saturday, November 10, 2007
Thanks to Shalene I have been tagged... The direction on her blog was to give 6 facts/habits about myself and then tag other people. So, here it goes...
1. I love doing laundry - it gives me such a sense of accomplishment!
2. I love to turn KMLE Country 108 on super loud and rock out in the kitchen with Rachel
3. I miss playing sports. Oddly enough I am dying to play basketball again more than softball. Weird!
4. I love rubbing Jay's head when he has a short buzz.
5. I love "nuggling" with my girls in the morning.
6. After 26 years of loathing chocolate I am starting to like it. I am very picky though! Symphony bars with toffee and almonds - heaven!
So I am going to tag Amanda, Holly, Kaylani, Karen, Jo and Jessie! Have fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm honored!
PS -- and I totally miss basketball, too! I even have dreams about it, and in my dreams I am really really good -- like I can totally slam dunk hard core! then i wake up...
hmmm . . .
Ok- I did it. That was fun.
Post a Comment