I received some amazing pics from Carole Billings of the fire itself. Pretty amazing! Scott Peterson of the Hillside ward took the pics during the fire. Marci Shill was able to walk around the whole building and take pictures during the early morning. I took my pics around 9am. I wasn't able to get very close.
My mom chose the music!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow...it is so crazy to see all those photos! Have you heard what the cause of the fire was yet?
BTW -- Marci Shill is my husbands aunt! What a small world!
good pick for the song. how sad...all i could think yesterday when i saw the news videos is "not the primary closet!" too many fun memories there and i was only there for two years. i am sure it is hard on everyone there. on a happy note - i can't wait to see you guys next week!
HOLY COW! I didn't even know about this until I read your blog! We don't watch much tv, so I didn't see it on the news or anything. I'm so sad to see it go! Do you know what caused it?
By the way, did Rachel get a hair cut for fun, or did SHE cut her hair? It looks cute anyway!
Post a Comment