Thursday, October 04, 2007

Josh and Dyan are finally married!!!
Here are a few pics from the family dinner and the wedding.
I will probably post more later - when I don't have to type with one hand. :-)
This is from the family dinner on Friday, Sept 14th at the church.
For those of you who know Josh, you know that he has always been the Pooh bear in our family.
Since we were having a mexican fiesta my dad went to buy a pinata and couldn't resist.
It was packed with candy!
I thought I would throw a mushy one in!
Just married!
I LOVE this pic because you can actually see my brothers eyes!
When he smiles his eyes always disappear.
Isn't it adorable?
(My mom made the dresses by the way - go Mimi!)

The wedding party

3 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for sharing! Your girls look darling.

How did surgery go?

Jennie said...

I bet it was such a wonderful day! The girls loved being princesses, I'm sure! Happy times!

Jennifer said...

Meg, where are you? Come back!